You are vistor #...
I am loving @ Friday, October 26, 2007
I'm not doing this for myself, least of all for you.
i'm doing this for the next guy who might be the right one for me.
i dun want this to become a vicious cycle.
the shit that ur ex dump onto you, you dump onto me and i dump to the next guy.
at least i know how to spare a thought for someone else.
do you?


i never like to create ugly scenes, and i'll never be aggressive to you.
so i'm gonna grant u wat u really want.
the space, the drift.
and with all the magnanimity i could ever muster,
i held on despite getting shouted by you for telling people about our relationship.
i get shouted at for such a stupid and absurd reason.
i still stayed on.


But i was devastated not because you used ur packed schedule as excuse not to see me.
not because you dont love me.
not because u shouted at me.
but the fact that you used my words against me.
which render me so helpless that my mind's completely tangled.
you think i'm toying with you when all i wanted was to be open about the relationship.
but who's toying who???
WHO'S THE ONE WHO SCREAMED THAT I'M SO HAPPY NOW THAT I'VE ANNOUNCED TO THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP?

WHO'S THE ONE WHO DARED TO SLAM DOWN THE PHONE AT ME WHEN I JUST WANTED TO TALK AFTER A WHOLE WEEK OF SILENCE?

WHO'S THE ONE WHO NEVER EVEN TALK TO ME ONE WORD THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE CHALET BUT CHATS WITH EVERY OTHER SINGLE PERSON?

if you cant love me, just tell me.
if you hate me, just tell me.
if' i'm just ur spare tire, just tell me.
if you are 2-timing me, just tell me.

BUT YOU HURT ME. YOU HURT ME VERY VERY BADLY. YOU HURT ME AS IF I'VE KILLED UR ENTIRE FAMILY.

IF THERE'S SO MUCH THAT U CANT STAND ABOUT ME, JUST DUMP ME!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON DUN BE SUCH A COWARD!!!!!!

YEA I'M UR MISTAKE. UR BIGGEST MOST REGRETTABLE MISTAKE. BEING WITH ME IS SO SHAMEFUL THAT IT'LL KILL U TO REVEAL THE RELATIONSHIP.

YOU STUPID STUPID COW. HURT HAPPENS BOTH WAYS U KNOW???? I CLEARED UR SHIT FOR YOU AND U DUMP MORE ONTO ME.

now i know u're the biggest jerk to ever walk on this earth. hurting someone who genuinely loves and cares for you..... you're simply inhumane.










--------------------------------------------- a>----------------------------------------------------